Valentine's day pumping heart

Wednesday 30 May 2012

Shopaholick!

dear,
having a great day! not a whole day actually. jalan jalan with my sister at Angsana. walaupun angsana tapi sangat awesome lahh :)
it was a window shopping for me because i got no money in my purse -.- not going to talk much. just catch this few picture from me. picture could tell everything :)

walaweyhhh,,
shakila skin care and spa?
haha malas je na kecoh about my own product :p

they are my younger sister.
terkejut? sbb lebih kurang aku je kan -.-




obviously, she is maniac :p

focus your sight for the middle one.
oke she is our ATM for this window shopping.
lalalala ~~~~

berpesbuk
err.. this picture was captured by my lil sis 'Syafiqah'.
dont know when did this picture was captured. ~.~

the most interesting thing is when angah looking for product kecantikan named SHAKIRA. that was not the name actually. salah dgr. hehe. tp product yg angah cari tu named SHAKILA daaaa. auwww auwwwww rasa na bangga diri ni :p
we'll see how the product works. kalau oke angah pakai, eden toraii lah ye. and if aku pakai pn oke, i will ensure u yg aku akan promote product SHAKILA ni kat kawan kawan aku. hewwwhewww :D




No comments:

Post a Comment